Little Stefan Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How adorable are these crochet baby booties? The knit-look rolled cuff and the ties are not only cute, but also functional, making sure that the booties will stay on babies feet! Worked from the cuff down, the booties are easy to crochet. Beside the written instructions, the pattern provides step by step pictures that might be very helpful for visual crocheters! Pick your favorite colors for a baby boy or baby girl and start working on these booties right away! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 stitches and 20 rows = 10 cm x 10 cm (4" x 4") worked in sc
Finished Size0-6 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Multifunctional Ear Saver
- Crochet Classic Ribbed Beanie
- Sonic Waves Cowl
- Sonic Waves Slouch Beanie
- Sleepy Sunrise Amigurumi
- Herringbone Slouchy Beanie
- Sunshine Coasters
- Santa Suit Sack Hat
- Flamingo Ornament
- Sugar Plum Throw Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters