Easy Cluster Stitch Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Work up a gorgeous baby blanket with this free crochet pattern! This blanket is a nice and relaxing project for you as there's only 1-row to repeat throughout the pattern. For the blanket, you'll work up the piqué stitch, which is made up from the special cluster stitch – a combination of a double and half double crochet all worked into the same stitch. This stitch has the most wonderful texture and it’s not difficult to do… just see how easy it is in the photo tutorial included as part of the pattern!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 8 rows = 4″ (10cm) in special cluster (SPcl)
Finished Size24 x 28" (61 x 71cm)
- Yarn: Category #4 / worsted / aran / 12 ply yarn. I used 4 balls of Deramores Studio Aran Acrylic Yarn, 180 yds / 3.5oz (165m / 100g)
- Crochet hook: J (6mm)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- (Optional) Pom Pom Maker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters