We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a textured pair of finger less gloves using the Wave Stitch. This pattern is done in the round which gives a different look to the waves. They are less textured but more of an outline that adds a very unique look. Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- Diamonds and Gems Fingerless Gloves and Boot Cuffs
- 50+ Cute Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts
- Crochet Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Quick and Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Alice Inspired Mitts
- Sweetheart Crochet Wrist Warmers
- One Skein Lace Mitts
- Floral Fingerless Texting Gloves
- Fingerless Gloves for Kids
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet