We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a textured pair of finger less gloves using the Wave Stitch. This pattern is done in the round which gives a different look to the waves. They are less textured but more of an outline that adds a very unique look. Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 50+ Cute Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Crochet Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Avengers Assemble Fingerless Gloves
- Quick and Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Herringbone Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Luscious Long Wristers
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts
- One Skein Lace Mitts
- Stylish Fall Fingerless Gloves
- One-Hour Wrist Warmers
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Amanda Headband
- Boho Crochet Crop Top With Ruffles
- Misty Grey Tunisian Poncho
- Ada Shawl
- Watermelon Cowl
- Dinosaur Basket: Raptor
- Santa Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Poe the Holiday Pudding Ornament
- TC Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet