Wave Stitch Crochet Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a textured pair of finger less gloves using the Wave Stitch. This pattern is done in the round which gives a different look to the waves. They are less textured but more of an outline that adds a very unique look. Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters