Flower Egg Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "Every year I love to create something unique for Easter - crochet-wise, and cozies being ones my heart is fast attached to, I designed these flower holders that are easy and so fun to make. Supplies: 1. Sport yarn and a 1.9mm/2mm hook 2. Tapestry needle for weaving in ends Stitches (American terminology): chain (ch), slip stitch (sl st), skip (sk), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), picot. "
Crochet Hook5 or 1.9 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Sport yarn
- 1.9mm/2mm hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Foundation and round 1: ch6 and join to make a ring. Sc12 in ring (12).
Round 2: ch2, sk1, sk1 in next st. (6 chains) Sl st in first chain.
Round 3: In first chain-space, ch3 (counts as the 1st dc) then dc3 (all in the same chain - there should be 4 dcs). Dc4 in next chain. Repeat this pattern for all chains. Sl st with 1st dc at the beginning to finish round.
Round 4: ch3, sk1, sc1 in next stitch. Repeat this pattern around (12 chains)
Round 5: in first chain sc1,dc3,sc1 (later I will refer to this as a "fan"). In second chain hdc1. Repeat this pattern around. sl st into very first chain to end round.
Round 6: ch4 and hdc1 on the top of the "fan". ch 4 and hdc1 on the hdc st from the round below. Repeat this pattern around. Sl st into 1st ch to end round. (12 chains again)
Round 7: sc3 in all chains. We created little "fans" again.
Round 8: ch5, sk 2 fans, sc in next st. Repeat this pattern around (6 chains). Do not sl st in 1st ch.
Round 9: ch 4 to make a picot and sc in next chain. Make another 4-ch picot and sc in the same chain. Repeat the pattern from the beginning until all chains are picotted. Sl st, pull tail and weave it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters