We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I first got this yarn, it was not at all, what I thought it would feel like. I was expecting the yarn to feel soft like chenille or maybe fun fur. But it is more of a rough scratchy yarn, perfect for Scrubbies!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 X 9 inches
If you want to work this pattern without using the Scrubby yarn, use 2 strands of Cotton yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Super Speedy Textured Dishcloth
- A Granny's Square Dishcloth
- 47 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- Sweet Cupcake Dishcloth
- Easy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
- 21 Free Scrubbie Crochet Patterns
- 13 Sugar'n Cream Dishcloth Patterns
- Summer Breeze Dishcloth
- Hanging Towel and Matching Dishcloth
- Easy Honeycomb Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters