We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When I first got this yarn, it was not at all, what I thought it would feel like. I was expecting the yarn to feel soft like chenille or maybe fun fur. But it is more of a rough scratchy yarn, perfect for Scrubbies!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 X 9 inches
If you want to work this pattern without using the Scrubby yarn, use 2 strands of Cotton yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Easy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
47 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
Super Speedy Textured Dishcloth
Circle Point Crochet Washcloth
21 Free Scrubbie Crochet Patterns
A Granny's Square Dishcloth
13 Sugar'n Cream Dishcloth Patterns
Sun Catcher Dishcloth
Thick & Quick Bumpy Scrubby
Summer Breeze Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Candle with a Flameless Tea Light
- Diamond V Neck Top
- Guide to Crochet Hooks
- Wonderful Watermelon Earrings
- 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square
- Stardust Gypsum
- Perfect Peony
- Tucked In Time
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet