Over The Rainbow Cotton Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"An easy, versatile dress with endless possibilities! Use pastel and light block cotton yarn in Summer to create breathable and flowing dresses. Acrylic and wool darker, bold colours will work well in Winter. Use your stash and go wild with the combos! The over the rainbow dress is worked in one piece, flat from top to bottom. The straps are added after. It is designed to be loose, floaty with lots of ease for comfort and easy wear. The dress is open at the back from the chest down. Shorts or leggings could be worn underneath. Circumference measured at the chest - 12/18 months 18 – 19” 2/3 years 21 – 22” 4/5 years 23 – 24” 6/7 years 24 – 25” 8/9 years 26 – 27” 10/11 years 27 – 28” 12/13 years 28 – 29”"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 19 stitches – 28 rows = 10cm/4” Half double crochet
Finished Size12/18months, 2/3years,4/5years,6/7years,8/9years,10/11years,12/13years
- Rico creative cotton (Colour coated) Pastel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters