This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Busy Lizzy’s Patchwork Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The patchwork blanket is made using the Elizabeth stitch (AKA mini bean stitch). You can make the blanket as small or as big as you like plus the pattern includes a handy size guide so you know how many square lane to make.
DK (weight 3) yarn. I used ‘King Cole Pricewise DK’ in various colours. 1 Square - 15m / 16yd / 5g 1 Border - 23m / 25yd / 8g
Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 4mm – Tapestry needle – DK yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors Recommend skill level is easy - intermediate. The pattern is written in USA terminology.
You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr) as well as the mini bean stitch. Instructions for the mini bean stitch are included. The pattern is 5 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge instructions and measurements."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCinderella Dress for Baby
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters