Alexa's Unicorn Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made this dress for my stillborn baby. Her birthday was last July 12. She would have been 4 years old now. We miss our baby a lot. Even though she's not here with us I still crochet something for her. The baby in the video is our neighbor here in the apartment. She is 2 years old already. Her name is Precious. I asked her mom if Precious could model the dress and she said yes. Precious said "Wow" when she wore the dress. She really liked it. I also gave the dress to her and it's ok because I'm gonna make another one for the tutorial and I'm gonna keep it."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Light Fingering Weight Yarn
- 3.50 mm hook
- 3.00 mm. hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters