We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There is nothing more fun than making a bunch of little crocheted flowers. Here is a simple flower that can be used as an embellishment on hats, purses, or anything else you like. You can attach a pin backing to make a brooch or an elastic to make a cute hair tie. You can even use them to embellish gift packages, decorate for parties or just around the house. Gauge is not important so you can use any yarn and a coordinating hook. This pattern is perfect for stash-busting because it uses such a small amount of yarn."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this project.
Finished SizeEach flower is approx 2.5 inches around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters