We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This time we make flowers with treble crochet stitches, instead of double crochets. Each petal consist of 5 stitches, like this: 5 treble crochet stitches; chain 3 and 4 treble crochet stitches; 4 treble crochet stitches and chain 3; chain 3 and 3 treble crochet stitches, chain 3. Unseparated crochet has remained the same. At first make the lower halves of flowers in row, then the upper. Changed only the number of chains for the movement from the motif to the motif. I have chain 9, but you can work 10. It depends of the thickness of the yarn. Crochet with fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet