Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet zipper pouch Moon is great for keeping your cards or coins. This pattern uses tapestry crochet technique. The pattern includes a written pattern, a color chart and detailed photo instructions showing how to make the pouch, so you could try it even if you are not familiar with tapestry crochet. The pattern also includes a link to photo tutorial showing how to sew in a zipper and attach lining. This pouch could be a very nice and original gift!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters