This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spiked Glasses Case: Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A simple decreasing stitch creates a lot of raised surface texture for this quick and easy crochet project! This design is worked front he bottom up, starting with a chain foundation, then continues with solid single crochet stitches in continuous rounds! An interesting difference in this pattern is that it can be worked in so many different color combinations: solid, variegated, stripes, color blocking - make it your own! The Spiked Glasses Case is a great design to crochet because: This is a very quick project to work up! These make great gifts for men, women, boys and girls! This project uses very little yarn, so it’s a great stash-buster! You’ll get to practice a lot of crochet skills: yarn fiber substitution (cotton, wool, acrylic), continuous rounds, color changes, spiked decrease stitch, gauge & size, finishing techniques & more! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 Sc Sts = 4”, 19 Sc rows = 4”
Finished Size6.5” flat (13” around) x 3.5” tall
Yarn: Knit Picks Dishie, worsted weight #4 yarn (100% Cotton; 190 yds / 173 m; 3.5 oz / 100 g per skein):
US G/6 (4 mm) crochet hook
Read NextOur Canada Tote Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters