Sandy Crossbody Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern was designer by a guest designer through Joy of Motion Crochet. The Sandy Crossbody Tote is the perfect on-the-go stylish tote. Throw a couple of water bottles and a pair of sunglasses in it for a quick visit to the park with your kiddos. Throw your wallet and coupons in it for a jaunt up to the craft store. Toss in a book and a bottle of sunscreen and hit the beach. This tote would even make a beautiful date night bag. If you are worried about small bits like lipstick or other odds and ends, then grab a stylish little zipper pouch to put those little bits in and toss it into your Sandy Crossbody Tote."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with 4 mm hook crocheted in rows in pattern:
9 DC3TOG stitches & 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters