Pretty In Pink Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Pretty in Pink Clutch is perfect for a night out, or to hold make up or jewelry. Clutches are such a classic accessory. This one is great for gifting or taking to holiday parties. I made mine in pink and purple, but you can choose any color to go with your style! Make one to match each of your favorite dresses or outfits. The sample was made in Red Heart Fashion Soft in Bright Pink and Lavender for I Like Crochet Magazine. Since then that yarn has been discontinued, so I now suggest the Caron Simply Soft."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 sts x 24 rows = 4” [10 cm] in Linen Stitch
Finished Size5” x 7.5”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters