This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pool Ripples Sunglasses Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a textured sunglasses case with the Pool Ripple Sunglasses Case pattern. This design uses 2 strands of DK weight held together to create a more firm, protective fabric to save your glasses from scratching. The pattern uses the Raised Ripple Stitch (also known as the Alpine stitch) to create the pool ripples and the wonderful texture. I used Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo Cotton in 2 different colours. This yarn is a super soft cotton blend and lovely to work with. There is a full video tutorial to help you complete your project and master the Raised Ripple Stitch. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts & 9 Rows within pattern and 4mm crochet hook
Finished Size4" by 7.5"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters