Jp Flower Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed these flowers to use as a washcloth, but I thought they would make a great applique on a bag too. This simple bag really shows off their beauty. Materials and Details Yarn: 100 yards ww cotton per flower. Choose one color for the center and one for the petals. 200 yards white acrylic yarn for bag. Crochet Hook: H (5mm), I (5.5mm) Notions: Yarn needle for weaving in ends Measurements: Flowers 3 x 3” and 4 x4” *green; Bag – 9” wide x 12” tall "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet