Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Upcycling is not only an amazing thing to do to help our world be a better place, you can make some awesome things too! With just a pair of old jeans and a crochet hook you can make this cute little clutch bag that will go everywhere and anywhere with you. The pattern teaches you how to make the yarn from old jeans and then how to crochet it into a beautiful and unique clutch bag."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Finished SizeThe finished bag measures 22cm by 29cm but is easy to adapt to any size.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters