Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Super simple and easy crochet netted pouch design. Beginner friendly as heck. Doesn't take much yarn, great pattern for a scrap yarn project. Works up super fast. This is a great pattern for making gifts, as well as for making finished product for selling at crat fairs etc. Great pattern for kids and beginners to practice in a school settings as well. I have a free written instructional as well as a video tutorial, so this will be doable for just about everyone. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 hdc X 10 rows = 4″
17 st ( dc & ch ) X 7 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters