This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coastal Crochet Crossbody: Quick & Easy Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is worked in joined rounds using basic stitches including the Chain, Single, Double, Slip, and Shell stitches! The strap is made using foundation half double crochet, and if you’re not sure how to work them we’ve got a video tutorial! The Coastal Crossbody is 9.5” tall by 7.75” wide, which is perfect for holding your daily essentials like a phone, wallet, keys or book! The crossbody style means the long purse strap is placed over your head and rests on one shoulder, so that your purse comfortably lays at your hip. This is a great pattern to work up because: Tote bags are quick and easy projects to make. You can use yarn you already have in your stash! This project works great with cotton yarns, plant-based fibers, or acrylics! You’ll get to practice a lot of crochet skills: joined rounds, stitch tension, gauge & size, Shells, textured and fun stitch repeats, foundation half double, finishing techniques & more!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge30 pattern sts = 7.75”
10 pattern rows = 4”
Finished Size9.5” tall x 7.75” wide. Strap is 30 (40, 50)" long
Peaches & Creme Original, Worsted weight #4 yarn (100% cotton; 120 yds/109 m per 2.5 oz/70.9 g skein):
Ecru x 2 skeins
US Size G/6 4.00 mm Crochet Hook
8” cardboard (for tassel)
Read NextWedge Crochet Project Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters