Asbury Crochet Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is an original crochet tote pattern designed by Croyden Crochet. All my patterns are written in English using American crochet terms. Basic crochet skills and stitches are required for this pattern. The Asbury tote pattern uses Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn. Grommets are used in the pattern but are optional. Twisted cord is used for the handles of the tote. This pattern is crocheted in the round and is considered beginner friendly. Tote dimension are 15 1/2" (L) x 14" (H) x 4" (W)"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters