Zoya Crochet Ballerina Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Our Zoya the Ballerina crochet doll is the first free pattern of the Zoya crochet doll series, the newest series on our blog. At approximately 10.5 inches tall, Zoya is the perfect size for cuddles. This pattern has the legs, body, and head all worked in one piece for minimal sewing. She has a built-in dress and a simple bun hair cap, making it a great pattern for crocheters at all skill levels. This doll was made using DK yarn and a 2.75 mm hook but any yarn with the relevant hook will do."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 10.5 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters