Shelby The Turtle
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little guy is really easy to make. He’s mostly just circles so it’s a great pattern for beginners. I used a magic loop to start all of my pieces because the starting circle is much neater than using a chain. There will be no gap at the starting point and the finish is cleaner.This crochet amigurumi turtle works up pretty quickly. I make him in about an hour before my nephew came over that day. He loved it and he’s been running around with it ever since. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
- The Skittles Poncho
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- “lily Garden” Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
- Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Desert Rose 12" Afghan Square
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Navajo Inside Diamond Afghan
- Free Crochet Granny Stripe Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- "Magic Scarf" Convertible Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet