We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today I am pleased to share with you my free pattern for a cute amigurumi pumpkin container. This little cutie has a removable lid. I designed this Pumpkin Crochet Pattern as part of the Halloween CAL with CAL Central Crochet. Photo support is provided at the end of my post. You will need additional supplies to make this little guy - 10 mm safety eyes or black felt for the eyes and mouth. I also used a bit of black embroidery thread to sew his mouth. If you make this using Medium Weight Yarn 4 I recommend you use a 4 mm (G) hook. His little lid is stuffed lightly with PolyFil. If you’d like to make him as a crochet softie I’ve included details in my post on how to convert him into one !"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 12 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size3 inches tall X 3.5 inches wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters