Poppy The Panda
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions and pictures to help you along the way. Poppy The Panda is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Poppy The Panda crocheted in worsted weight yarn is approximately 5.5 inches tall. Be aware that the final size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And, most importantly, have fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And, most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizePoppy The Panda crocheted in worsted weight yarn is approximately 5.5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Hilde The Highland Cow
- Amigurumi Llama
- Free Amigurumi Owl Crochet Pattern
- Hershey Kiss Amigurumi
- Free Amigurumi Caterpillar Crochet Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Bunny Rabbit Crochet Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Bear Crochet Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Dragon Crochet Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Jellyfish Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Llama Picchu Crochet Llama
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters