Penelope the Penguin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a great pattern if you’re new to making toys. All you really need for this free penguin amigurumi is to make the body and head which are basic shapes, and then add a few little bits on to complete the look. Because it doesn’t involve a lot of shaping, this penguin works up quickly. I think I made mine in just 2 or 3 hours, so it’s a great snow day project when you’re just sitting at home and want to whip something up! I also love that this penguin has a flat bottom so she can stand on her own."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters