Paisley The Penguin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make a cute and chubby penguin this winter! Necessary skills include making magic circle, working in the round, increase/invisible decrease, working in the back loop only, sewing together amigurumi pieces, basic embroidery. There is also a photo guide! Pattern is written pattern is written using US terminology. Unless otherwise noted, pattern is worked up in continuous (spiral) rounds. I recommend using a stitch marker in the first stitch of each round. Size of finished doll is approximately 7” tall, and 13” around at chubbiest part of belly. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot critical for this project - must produce a tight fabric so polyfill will not poke through
Finished SizeApprox. 7" tall and 13" around.
- Worsted weight yarn - baby blue, aran, white, pale yellow, black
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
- size F (3.75mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters