Molly The Mermaid
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Molly the Mermaid is a crochet doll outfit pattern that is designed to fit my My Dolly Molly design to extend her wardrobe. The pattern includes instructions to make a halter top and fitted mermaid tail for My Dolly Molly (a pattern also found for free on my blog) Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: 3.5 mm (E) Furls Crochet Hook Approximately 75 yards/69 m (1.2 oz/33 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Dublin Approximately 18 yards/17 m (0.3 oz/8 g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Celestial Multiple Stitch Markers 1 – 9 mm button Tapestry Needle Scissors Sewing Thread and Needle"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters