Mini Bunny Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These little bunnies are the second design in my mini amigurumi series! They work up quickly with the legs, body, and head being one-piece and then the arms and ears are sewn on at the end. I think they would be perfect for Easter - adding to little baskets or making as gifts, but also for year round crocheting. I know little ones would love to play and cuddle with a little bunny at any time of the year! When finished, your mini bunny amigurumi will be about 7” tall from the bottom of the feet to the top of the ears. Have fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 50 Free Corner to Corner Crochet Patterns
- Squishy Hat (baby Hat)
- Purple Ombre Security Blanket
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Gnome Luminary
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 4.0
- Gnome Bottle Topper
- Newborn Baby Shoes
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Twisted Textures Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters