Mini Angel Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Mini Angel Amigurumi is only about 4.5 inches tall, making her the perfect size for a holiday ornament, stocking-stuffer, or gift for someone special. For this mini amigurumi, the body and head are worked up as one piece and the arms and other features are sewn on at the end. When made in white and silver, she makes a beautiful angel, but if you change the colors and leave off the halo and/or wings, she also makes a really sweet mini fairy or princess! This little angel even includes instructions for two different hair styles! Check out the free pattern on the Loops and Love Crochet blog!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, 0 or 3.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters