Stanley The Spider
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get ready to decorate this Halloween with Stanley the Spider. A fun free crochet pattern from Pine Tree Crochet. You can use any size yarn and hook to make this spider, gauge is not essential. I used worsted weight (#4) yarn and a G/4mm & H/5mm hook. This is an advanced beginner crochet pattern that works up quick! The spider body is worked in the round and the 8 legs are then attached to the body. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBody is approx 4" x 2"
- 30 - 40 yards of worsted weight yarn
- H/5mm crochet hook
- G/ 4mm crochet hook
- Safety eyes (optional)
- darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters