We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's Spring and ready for some sunny new patterns! I really wanted to design a bunny that was a bit different than what was already out there, so I went with brown and blue for my colors. Looking back at him now, I realized how far I've come in amigurumi since then and it was time to make something new! Now, I want to introduce Jackson Rabbit, my updated crochet bunny pattern! This guy is full of character and I hope you recreate him this Easter. Here's the free crochet bunny pattern below!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Everyday Pom Pom Beanie
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters