I Ain't Fraid-a No Ghost
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Who ya gonna call? No reason to be afraid of this adorable ghostie! Two piece amigurumi will give the kids hours of fun...Fast project to make, and a great stashbuster, too! So, set aside an hour or two, and whip one up tonight-You'll love it as much as the kids do! The NO symbol and the ghost are separate pieces, so you can even add them to other projects-Full instructions for both pieces, with a few helpful photos!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important to this project.
Finished Size5" across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet