French Macaron Amigurumi Dessert Food
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The French Macaron is a sweet, little amigurumi dessert that serves as a lovely gift! You can easily customize this yummy looking macaroon using different yarn colors for the cookie and frosting filling. You can also add sprinkles, beads, or other embellishments. Make an assortment of rainbow macarons for different flavors to make the perfect gift. There are many holidays and occasions to use it as a present, such as Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bridesmaids gifts, and appreciation or thank you gifts! Free written pattern + video tutorial available!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters