Free Amigurumi Snail Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I know that many people are not big fans of snails but I find them very cute. This Amigurumi snail reminds me of my childhood when I used to collect snails in my parents' garden, keep them in a shoe box and feed them salad. But don't worry...I always let them go at the end of the day. :-) If you like the idea of having a snail farm but are not so keen on these slimey creatures then you can crochet yourself a few cuddly ones using my free crochet snail pattern. This pattern is super easy so it is an ideal project for all beginners out there."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizelength: 13cm / 5 inches | height: 16cm / 6.5 inches
- 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters