Crochet Reversible Octopus Free Pattern (no Sewing)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Crochet Reversible Octopus Toy has been around for a while but most of the patterns require you to join pieces and sew them together. That seemed too much work for me, so I decided to create a pattern that is entirely crocheted, with no sewing required (except for the face expressions). Some might still ask: What is a Reversible Octopus Mood Toy? The Reversible Octopus is a double-faced toy designed to help work out emotions with young children. It has a face that expresses joy on one side and one that shows sadness on the other side, and it’s a way for your little one to express his or her emotions."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters