Crochet Angel ornament pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The ornament head and the body of the angel are made in continuous rounds. Use a stitch marker to keep track of where you are. Head and body are made separately. Only fill the head with filling material. The dress is left open. The hair and wings are made separately. The wings are made in rows. The edge of the dress is made with the crab stitch. Below you can learn how to make the crab stitch. Feel free to use different yarn and hook, but be aware that this will have an impact on the size. You can make an angel with or without a face. If you make it with a face, you need a pair of safety eyes (6 mm). The pattern is written in US terms. Skill level: Advanced beginner Finished size: 11 cm/ 4.5 “ "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet