We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get ready to fall in love. Introducing the darling Crochet Chick pattern. Fun for spring. A great addition for a special Easter basket or even for your office to welcome in Spring. I don’t know what it is but the cheery yellow and orange reminds me of warm, sunnier days–all the things that signal spring is in the air! This crochet chick uses the crochet egg pattern. I worked hard to design an egg that would be just-right narrow at the top and then gradually build to chunky, rounded bottom. And who doesn’t love a project that can be worked right from your stash pile! Let's get started!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet