Catnap Kitties Worry Doll Amigurumi Animal
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Catnap Kitties are the cutest little mini dolls that you’ll have the pleasure of making! They come with their own pint-sized bed so that your little one can have fun “tucking” these kittens to sleep at night. This beginner-friendly pattern is so quick and easy to work up. It is a no-sew design, which means everything is crocheted only. The cat dolls are worked completely in one, seamless piece. Since it only requires a small amount of yarn, this is a stashbuster project and a great way to use up scrap yarn. Both boys and girls will love playing with this fun toy. They’re great to make as birthday presents for children, holiday or Christmas gifts, kids party favors, and more."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters