Amigurumi Polar Bear
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This lovable polar bear is sized to be used as an ornament or gift tag, but he also makes a great portable softie. His ears and legs are made with bobbles. Finished Size Approximately 4.5” (11.5 cm) tall x 3.25” (8.5 cm) wide before stuffing. Materials Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein in 311 White, or approximately 50 yd (45.5 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 6 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. 21 mm animal craft nose – 1. Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or at least 2 stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 18 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet