Sheep Granny Square Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A gorgeously textured and cute sheep squared circle. Worked in the round throughout the sheep face and body, then squared and the squares are sewn together at the end. Two patterns included - one for the sheep square and one for the squared circle. Mix and match for the perfect blanket! Easier than it looks - the sheep body is made with fuzzy yarn worked in unused front loops from the circle. No hunting stitches! Ears, legs and buttons for eyes are crocheted separately and sewn on at the end. Nose and mouth are embroidered creating a cute and whimsical lamb face. So many ways to use this square - make pillows, bags and so much more! "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters