Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Sarcelle Marron Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sarcelle Marron” Throw Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach Crochet Pattern and video Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook: J Yarn: Worsted Weight (4) 6 oz. of each Color Brown C1, Dark Teal C2, Light Teal C3, Beige C4 ( I used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn) Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Skip (sk) Change to (chg to) Size: 36 X 63 inches Gauge: 3 dc = 2 inches, 3 rows = 2 inches."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 dc = 2 inches, 3 rows = 2 inches
Finished Size63 x 36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet