We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful 6inch afghan granny square pattern features a sand dollar center and fan shells in the corners. Make 24 or more to create a beautiful beachy throw!" This easy crochet pattern will work up quickly so you can have your crochet afghan ready in no time.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 hdc sts=2"
5 hdc rows=2"
Finished Size6" across
- Worsted weight yarn, in 3 colors of choice (Models created with Premier Ever Soft yarn in Linen, Off-White, and Tan, and Caron Simply Soft in Soft Peach)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters