This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Beehive Stitch Section
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Beehive Stitch Section uses front post stitches on both sides of the fabric to create a fun texture. If you’re new to post stitches, don’t worry, there’s a video tutorial to guide you through these stitches. This pattern is part of the Sectional Blanket Crochet Along, a mystery crochet along for a throw blanket crocheted in 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm) sections, the size preferred by our charity partner, Warm Up America. New clues will be released on Fridays through December 16, 2022. Get more information on the Crochet Along and enter for your chance to win prizes here. Ravelry members can join us here to chat. Skills Used: Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round Crocheting in back loops only (includes link to video tutorial) Special stitches: BPdc (includes written instructions and video tutorial)"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 dc = 6″ (15 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. If you plan to donate your finished sections to Warm Up America, please note that finished sections must measure 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm).
Finished Size Warm Up America Section: 7″ x 9″ (18 cm x 23 cm)
- Worsted weight yarn (9 wpi)
- I/5.5mm crochet hook
Read NextLazy Girl Crochet Blanket Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters