Granny Square Hippy Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fun and Funky, this hippy purse is made entirely out of granny squares. The granny squares feature beads that are thread onto the yarn and crochet into the block as you make them. The granny squares are then sewn together and then lined. To complete the purse, strands of ribbon are attached to the bottom edge of the purse with beads knotted to the ribbon's end. Purse is 9" X 12", a great size for every day use."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegranny square = 4-1/2" square
Finished Size9" X 12"
- 4 oz Suagr 'n Cream yarn
- 40 yds 1/4" ribbon
- 400 beads
- fabric to line the purse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Minecraft Snow Golem (pumpkin) C2c Crochet Block
- Surprised Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- The Lyndie Cardi
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters