Granny Square Hippy Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fun and Funky, this hippy purse is made entirely out of granny squares. The granny squares feature beads that are thread onto the yarn and crochet into the block as you make them. The granny squares are then sewn together and then lined. To complete the purse, strands of ribbon are attached to the bottom edge of the purse with beads knotted to the ribbon's end. Purse is 9" X 12", a great size for every day use."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugegranny square = 4-1/2" square
Finished Size9" X 12"
- 4 oz Suagr 'n Cream yarn
- 40 yds 1/4" ribbon
- 400 beads
- fabric to line the purse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet