Artfully Simple Angled Crochet Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you have one skein of yarn? Good, because that's all you need for the Artfully Simple Angled Crochet Scarf. It's incredibly easy and versatile. If you work up this crochet scarf in fingering weight yarn, it's light enough to wear in any season. We love the colors in the example, but you can customize the colors from whatever yarn you have or the colors you prefer.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeCustomizable, approximately 76
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters