We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable Little Santa Mason Jar Cozy is festive and perfect for Christmas! Dress up your jars for around the house or as a special gift. MATERIALS: Approximately 37 yds of Category 4 Worsted Weight Yarn in four colors: Approximately 17 yds of Color A; I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice* in Scarlet Approximately 9 yds of Color B; I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice* in Black Approximately 9 yds of Color C; I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice* in White Approximately 2 yds of Color D; I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice* in Mustard Size I 5.5 mm Crochet Hook* Yarn Needle* for weaving ends Scissors* 3- 1/4″ Buttons (optional) Hot Glue Gun (optional)
NotesThis pattern is written in US terms.
Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.9 stitches & 3 rows = 1″
Finished SizeFits a pint-sized mason jar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet