Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using less than 150 yards of yarn and requiring only a few hours each to complete, the Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties are perfect for your next crochet project. Not only are they perfect for that new little one in your life but they are also great for photographers. You may notice the use of post stitches for the foot of the crochet bootie as well as the ruffles on the top. Each of these techniques are valuable lessons for any who wishes to expand on their knowledge and crocheting skill set. There's also a video tutorial included.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 24+ Crochet Baby Sandals (+ Exclusive Tutorial)
- Sleepy Panda Baby Booties
- Ellie The Elephant Crochet Baby Booties
- Duckling Crochet Baby Booties
- The Parker Crochet Baby Booties
- 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- Adorable DIY Baby Booties
- How to Crochet Baby Booties with 51 Patterns
- Crochet Mary Jane Baby Shoes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet