Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using less than 150 yards of yarn and requiring only a few hours each to complete, the Ruffled Crochet Baby Booties are perfect for your next crochet project. Not only are they perfect for that new little one in your life but they are also great for photographers. You may notice the use of post stitches for the foot of the crochet bootie as well as the ruffles on the top. Each of these techniques are valuable lessons for any who wishes to expand on their knowledge and crocheting skill set. There's also a video tutorial included.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- Crochet Mary Jane Baby Shoes
- 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers
- 50+ Baby Bootie Crochet Patterns
- Adorable DIY Baby Booties
- The Parker Crochet Baby Booties
- Infant Ugg Boots
- Ellie The Elephant Crochet Baby Booties
- Prince George's Striped Baby Booties
- Minnie Mouse Inspired Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters