Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Your little ones need some cute crochet sandals too! Worked up in an adorable pink, your little girl will look adorable in these Peek-A-Boo Baby Crochet Sandals. In the designer's own words, "These cute booties keep little toes cool for spring and summer. The booties have a double layered sole with a wrap and button side and front so that they stay on securely. They feature a pretty surface crochet trim and close with an adorable decorative button for a bit of pizzazz! Available in two sizes."
Be sure you check out the little boys version too because they're adorable!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
These booties look great with the Butterfly Kisses Dress you posted last week!
You'll love the boys' version, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet