This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Crochet Bookmark Free Pattern is a perfect small, easy and fast crochet project to make with your scrap yarn! Just the right gift or present for any occasion like back to school teachers gift, stocking stuffers, maybe even something cute to add to a valentines day gift for your co-workers! This is a great free crochet bookmark pattern to practice a more intricate and detailed stitch pattern! By using a Foundation Single Crochet, Chains, Single Crochet, Double Crochet and Picots you will create this stunning Lacy Crochet Bookmark to gift to someone special or just something special for yourself! "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 repeat is 1-1/4” wide (6 sc sts)
Pattern is worked in a multiple of 6 + 1 Fsc sts. So to make your Bookmark longer or shorter add or subtract by 6 remembering to make sure your Fsc includes 1 extra stitch.
Finished Size10" x 3" adjustable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- How To Crochet A Heart Bookmark Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Idea
- Classic Granny Square Bookmark
- Crochet Flower Bookmarks
- Crochet Cross Pattern
- 22 Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns for Mother's Day
- Pretty Lace Crochet Bookmark Pattern
- Shelled Bookmark
- Bookmark for Mom
- Crocheted Corner Bookmark
- Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Bookmark
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters