8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Popcorn Stitch Exfoliating Scrubby
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This textured, exfoliating scrubby is great for removing makeup (or sweat!) after the end of a long day. Make a set for a DIY baby shower or housewarming gift. Or, piece them together to create a textured, eco-friendly hexagon blanket."
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Hexagon = 4 (10 cm) across flat edges in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished Size: 4 (10 cm) across flat edges
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets
- 16 Crocheted Mother's Day Gifts
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip